- Cyclist don’t hold the only patent to passion…
- MODERN BOHEMIAN – Bryant Martinez
- Bayshore Linear Trail
- Catrike Rally 2013
- Collection of Safety Videos to help make your cycling experience more enjoyable…
- Wild Shoe Tree in Alabama (or) Michigan Governor in Georgia?
- ICE Tandem – Wow!
- How to Ride a Bike by Goofy
- Florida Key Lime Pie
- Pedal America Newsletter
- Pedal America on PBS
- Bicycles Made From Recycled Bike Parts
- Trail Across Old Tampa Bay
- The Dutch may actually have TOO MANY bikes
- Exercise your right to vote. The best exercise you will get today!
- Bike Lanes Can Reduce Cycling Injuries…
- 12,000 bikes recalled for defect that could lead to injuries
- Bike Saddle Position
- The Bicycle Bash Festival is returning to downtown Tampa in 2012
- Bicycle Chain Maintenance
Recumbent Riders Social Club
Hike and Bike America
This Piece of Rock.
Google Bike Maps
Turbo Bobs’ Bicycle Blog
Catrike – Made in Florida
Trail Mate – Made in Florida
Aero-Fast Bikes – Made in Florida
Ding Bikes – A Florida Company
Republic Bike – Made in Florida
Facebook – Florida Biking
Ride with GPS
Category Archives: Florida Biking
Preparing for the up coming Bike art show at Beaux Arts Gallery on June 27, I was privileged to visit artist and their studios. I quickly learned that the studio was a key hole to the inner thoughts of the artist. … and … Continue reading
As you walk around Winthrop Town Center you are likely to stumble into this guy! … Bryant Martinez, Winthrop Town Artist. Don’t let his title fool you, his work can be found all over the world. The best part is … Continue reading
Bayshore Linear Trail is known as the World’s Longest Continuous Sidewalk, and running parallel to Bayshore Boulevard and Tampa Bay it is over 4.5 miles of nothing but breath taking views of the Bay. On the trail, you’ll pass by some … Continue reading
Catrike Rally 2013.