- Socks are only for bowling.
- You never use an umbrella because the rain will be over in five minutes.
- A good parking place has nothing to do with distance from the store, but everything to do with shade.
- Your winter coat is made of denim.
- … You can tell the difference between fire ant Bites and mosquito bites.
- You’re younger than thirty but some of your Friends are over 65.
- Anything under 70 degrees is chilly.
- You’ve driven through Yeehaw Junction.
- You know that no other grocery store can compare to Publix.
- Every other house in your neighborhood Had blue roofs in 2004-2005. You know that anything under a Category 3 just isn’t worth waking up for.
- You dread love bug season.
- You are on a first name basis with the Hurricane list. They aren’t Hurricane Charley or Hurricane Frances. You know them as Andrew, Charley , Frances , Ivan, Jeanne, Wilma…Irene…Cheryl…Rita, Mary..Alison
- You know what a snowbird is and when they’ll leave.
- You think a six-foot alligator is actually pretty average.
- ‘Down South’ means Key West .
- Flip-flops are everyday wear. Shoes are for business meetings and church, but you HAVE worn flip flops to church before.
- You have a drawer full of bathing suits, and one sweatshirt.
- You get annoyed at the tourists who feed seagulls.
- A mountain is any hill 100 feet above sea level.
- You know the four seasons really are: Hurricane season, love bug season, tourist season and summer.
- You’ve hosted a hurricane party.
- You can pronounce Okeechobee, Kissimmee , Withlacoochee , Thonotosassa and Micanopy.
- You understand why it’s better to have a friend with a boat, than have a boat yourself.
- You were 25 when you first met someone who couldn’t swim.
- You’ve worn shorts and used the A/C on Christmas and New Years.
- You recognize Miami-Dade as ‘ Northern Cuba .’
- You not only forward this but you understand it.
- When it does snow in FL you run outside with no coat or shoes on and knock on neighbors doors no matter what time screaming for them to come outside.
- Cyclist don’t hold the only patent to passion…
- MODERN BOHEMIAN – Bryant Martinez
- Bayshore Linear Trail
- Catrike Rally 2013
- Collection of Safety Videos to help make your cycling experience more enjoyable…
- Wild Shoe Tree in Alabama (or) Michigan Governor in Georgia?
- ICE Tandem – Wow!
- How to Ride a Bike by Goofy
- Florida Key Lime Pie
- Pedal America Newsletter
- Pedal America on PBS
- Bicycles Made From Recycled Bike Parts
- Trail Across Old Tampa Bay
- The Dutch may actually have TOO MANY bikes
- Exercise your right to vote. The best exercise you will get today!
- Bike Lanes Can Reduce Cycling Injuries…
- 12,000 bikes recalled for defect that could lead to injuries
- Bike Saddle Position
- The Bicycle Bash Festival is returning to downtown Tampa in 2012
- Bicycle Chain Maintenance
Recumbent Riders Social Club
Hike and Bike America
This Piece of Rock.
Google Bike Maps
Turbo Bobs’ Bicycle Blog
Catrike – Made in Florida
Trail Mate – Made in Florida
Aero-Fast Bikes – Made in Florida
Ding Bikes – A Florida Company
Republic Bike – Made in Florida
Facebook – Florida Biking
Ride with GPS