More than three million visitors of all ages since 1986 have come to Tampa Electric’s environmental education facility in Apollo Beach to experience Florida-friendly butterfly gardens, vibrant displays, a 900-foot tidal walk, games, a hurricane simulator and – when Tampa Bay water temperature falls below 68 degrees Fahrenheit – manatees!
- Cyclist don’t hold the only patent to passion…
- MODERN BOHEMIAN – Bryant Martinez
- Bayshore Linear Trail
- Catrike Rally 2013
- Collection of Safety Videos to help make your cycling experience more enjoyable…
- Wild Shoe Tree in Alabama (or) Michigan Governor in Georgia?
- ICE Tandem – Wow!
- How to Ride a Bike by Goofy
- Florida Key Lime Pie
- Pedal America Newsletter
- Pedal America on PBS
- Bicycles Made From Recycled Bike Parts
- Trail Across Old Tampa Bay
- The Dutch may actually have TOO MANY bikes
- Exercise your right to vote. The best exercise you will get today!
- Bike Lanes Can Reduce Cycling Injuries…
- 12,000 bikes recalled for defect that could lead to injuries
- Bike Saddle Position
- The Bicycle Bash Festival is returning to downtown Tampa in 2012
- Bicycle Chain Maintenance
Recumbent Riders Social Club
Hike and Bike America
This Piece of Rock.
Google Bike Maps
Turbo Bobs’ Bicycle Blog
Catrike – Made in Florida
Trail Mate – Made in Florida
Aero-Fast Bikes – Made in Florida
Ding Bikes – A Florida Company
Republic Bike – Made in Florida
Facebook – Florida Biking
Ride with GPS